Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's a start

I started this blog in hopes that I will keep it updated regularly - that way my friends and family can see/read what I have been up to. Truthfully, I haven't been too good about updating posts in the past simply because I've been a) too busy or b) too lazy. Hopefully this one will be a little bit different. I feel so far away from everyone I love (except my husband) and it's so hard to regularly email everyone. With our little girl due to arrive within the next few weeks, I'm hoping to update everyone on her progress as well. Help remind me to post regularly!

1 comment:

Percy said...

Hey! :~) I just wanted to say that I will be checking in on your blog because I don't have a job to keep me busy and I'm nosy! ;~) I know how you must be feeling... I started my blog for the exact same reason. :~} Hope everything goes well! :~)