Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Blues


...not that I have the Baby Blues...but that I love taking time to just look into Olivia's big, baby blue eyes. She loves to take in her surroundings and just watches everything going on around her. When she gets tired, she lies in my arms and just looks at me. It is such a blessing to look down at her, talk to her, and know that I'm her mommy. Her soft skin is so kissable and I spend part of the day just cuddling with her.


It's hard to believe that she is already three weeks old. Time sure does fly when you become a parent!

2 comments:

Ty said...

what a cute picture. and you're right time does fly when you become a parent. i have no idea where this past year has gone. enjoy lots of snuggles with olivia (before you know it she'll be crawling, walking, then running around)...

Kayla said...

So glad you are finding time to enjoy every moment of this stage. It really is over in the blink of an eye!!!