Friday, January 13, 2012

Photo Friday

I’ve decided to start something new…we’ll see how long I can keep it up!  Today is the first Photo Friday for my blog.  I’ve taken some pictures throughout the day so you can see what our family is up to at the end of this January week.
 The Christmas tree is finally out of our house and ready for the village to turn it into mulch!
The dining room curtains, keeping out the cold winter's breeze.

Olivia at breakfast - no we haven't brushed her hair yet this morning!

Dexter at breakfast - enjoying his cereal and applesauce!

Dexter seems to have been fighting a cold this past week, Olivia is trying to be a great big sister, and Chris and I are trying to sort out what lies ahead in 2012.  For now, it seems like things are going well.  We are trusting in the Lord to guide and direct us.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: